Are you planning to do your graduation in humanities? If so, then there are great opportunities after getting degree from one of the top 10 humanities colleges in India. Hence, we are discussing unique and interesting jobs that are perfect for you.Various job options are discussed below:
- Advertising sales agent- The students with humanities major are best for the job of advertising sales agent. This job profile need excellent communication skills.
- Technical writer- You can show your skills of writing by being a technical writer. Judge the audience and write as per their need.
- Artist- You can utilize the communication skills that is gained during your study period. You can set up your website or become a freelancer for newspapers and magazines.
- Counselling- A bachelor degree in humanities is perfect from best humanities colleges in India if you want to become a counsellor.
- Event organizer- If you are passionate about planning and organizing events, then this field is for you.
- Public relation manager- This field require strong writing, reading and interpersonal skills.
- Travel agent- You can help the people to plan their dream vacation.
- Editor- You can become an editor and may edit other people’s work.
- Museum curator- If you are passionate about job at a museum, then you can become a curator.
- Genealogist- If you love to learn history about their origins and people, then this job is for you.
- Journalist- If writing is your area of interest, then you can look around to newspapers and blogs.
As a student of humanities from the best humanities colleges in India are well-versed with the subject and are excellent writer and great communicators. Hence, you can look for these job profiles.